the cutest blog on the block

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Schools out for Summer

So school is out for the kids, We have some fun things planned, Ridgecrest this weeknd for Genny's graduation,(so proud of the young lady she is becoming, I wish her luck in the future and hope she does well and makes good decisions for her future.) Hopefully camping, and of coure swimming cause it's so damn HOT outside, I have two girls that I am entertaining this summer a 12 year old and an 8 year old both girls, I usually have no problem finding fun free or cheap things for us to do, but I find myself brainfarting on things to keep the kids busy, I think we're going to tour the chocolate factory this week and hit thelibrary, plan on taking them to the lake this summer too.  I have a summer class that I am taking and I dont like it, critical reading 101, what ever happen to reading for enjoyment?  Got the garden planted a little late but its growing and hopefully we will have some kind of vegies going before it gets too hot. Enjoy your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers