the cutest blog on the block

Friday, July 16, 2010

Crafty for a LUAU

So Caidence turned 6 on July 7th. Now we are having her party for her and her friends... ......since when do kids get 2 parties??? ( my husband asks) Good question.... But were having a luau party!!! I wanted to make a volcano. you can find the link here

A friend and I decided to make a musical fish game for the kids to play in the pool... I will tape fish to the outside shallow end of the pool.( with older kids you could do all around the pool, but she is still so little to me) when the music stops you must find a fish, I will pick a number and color to that fish, and we have a winner... to make it fair we will have only 1 person able to win one time..everyone will win something during the party. We will also have water balloon toss and 2 winners from that game.




Kayla is making head band leis for the kids by braiding 3 together.I will post updates to this page and show you how things turned out. Plus I have to make another cake...






1 comment:

  1. hey there..she sure is that very special girl for that big day..two partys what a lucky kid..looks like everybody had a good time ..she sure is growing up fast. & faster..thanks for having this for me..lovemamaw

    ReplyDelete

Followers