the cutest blog on the block

Friday, July 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to me

So even though I worked today... had a great day... getting ready to have Caidences birthday party on the 30th, so that will be fun to have the kids come over and swim, have a tresaure hunt, and play pirate games... Sulesha's hubby is a migician and he's going to put on a magic show for the kids too... picture to be posted soon... Got a great bithday present from myself to myseld a B+ in my Medical Ter. class... boy glad that one is over!! More post to come shortly!!!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL..YOU ALL ARE GETTING SO MUCH OLDER AND SMARTER.. I'M SO PROUD OF EVERYBODY, SCHOOL, GRADES, BEING, JUST BEING ALL AROUND GOOD PEOPLE.. I LOVE YOU ALL & MISS YA.. HUGGS & KISSES...LOVE MAMAW

    ReplyDelete

Followers