the cutest blog on the block

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Busy...busy...busy

This week has been a busy one...I started a new job and working on setting up a new store, its allot more work than I expected, so its been kicking my butt...Also decided that I am going back to school starting in January, I have to take some pre-requisites, and that kind of has me worried. I hope I do well on the placement test, I have not been to school in 10 years, and not paying attention for 5 before that, has me a bit out of practice. I plan to attend dental school as soon as I get the first class' out of the way. I think it will be a lot of work but will pay off in the long run.. so wish me luck, I will keep studying, and head in for the placement test my next weekday off.
Have a Peaceful day...

1 comment:

  1. you go girl!! i really proud of you for setting your goals and know you will reach them..
    happy halloween.. have fun...miss ya lots.
    lovemamaw

    ReplyDelete

Followers