the cutest blog on the block

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

voting


So I am the home room mom for one of the 5th grade classes... that means I plan and get stuff together for the parties, so I thought it would be fun for the end of the year party for the kids to be able to be a part of that... I made a suggestion box, and the classs made suggestions of appropriate things for a party,,, had a lot of ideas. I picked the top 3, and brought the box back and had them vote... and the winner is... ?????a tie??????.... so what do you do in that case???




Well we are going to have a party ......in our PJ's ....and ice cream.... and games.... the class seems excited... I am glad they got to feel like it was their decision...




I had allot of fun with the 5th grade class, its funny how when I look at Robert I see a big kid... but when I go to the school and they are all together it reminds me that they are still little kids and they still like to do silly games like mad lib and heads up 7 up... Enjoy your little ones... and your big ones too

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers